Hi all

First Name
Karl
Last time I built a scale model I was a young kid many decades ago. After my dad passed away, I decided to look at building some of the trucks that he used to drive and I used to work on. Anyone have any advice for good Volvo F10/12 models out there, also Renault Magnum, MAN TGA 19.430 in articulated models. Atkinson, Seddon Atkinson and ERF in 8 wheeler models?

Mark1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Hi, italeri are really the only makers of truck models i know of,im sure they they do the f10 and magnum,dont know about the older trucks though, its a year to the day that my dad passed away, he was a truck driver and i wanted to build a bedford tk recovery truck like he had when i was a kid but cant find one.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hi Karl.
Welcome to the forum. We hope that you will consider clicking on the message that appears in the bottom right of the screen.
By becoming a supporting member you will have full access to ALL the forums features, post threads of your builds, post photos, and as a supporter, will get an even better price on models and model related tools in the Scale Models Shop, Ask any member and they will tell you it is the best £10 you will spend.
Cheers.

First Name
Karl
Hi, italeri are really the only makers of truck models i know of,im sure they they do the f10 and magnum,dont know about the older trucks though, its a year to the day that my dad passed away, he was a truck driver and i wanted to build a bedford tk recovery truck like he had when i was a kid but cant find one.
I also did a bit of work on them too for a local coal merchant. Good little motors, if someone makes a basic model of a tk then could you 3d print the lifting gear maybe?

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Hi Karl.
Welcome to the forum. We hope that you will consider clicking on the message that appears in the bottom right of the screen.
By becoming a supporting member you will have full access to ALL the forums features, post threads of your builds, post photos, and as a supporter, will get an even better price on models and model related tools in the Scale Models Shop, Ask any member and they will tell you it is the best £10 you will spend.
Cheers.
Yep,.....
...I second ALL that Ian said there..
..and welcome from Deepest Devon :smiling3:

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Karl, welcome aboard. Have a look at a website called scalemates they are an excellent point of reference for seeing what kits are out there. just type in what your looking for and they will list all kits available.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Welcome!