Hi Everyone!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
SO Gyorgy could you start a thread on your spitty when you get sorted as its nice to see new builds on here an as all the guys have said don't be afraid or nervous of the foreum as i'll admit i was when i first came on here but i dont regret it as these guys an gals are a great load of poeple an will help you no end an as Rick said above Glad you came back to one of the best hobbies in the world.
chris

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hello and welcome from me Gyorgy.

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Gyorgy,
welcome to our asylum! A bunch of like minded ( mostly ) hobbyists who attempt to produce recognisable models - and even succeed sometimes!
Question - 'Salty'?
Dave

First Name
Gyorgy
SO Gyorgy could you start a thread on your spitty when you get sorted as its nice to see new builds on here an as all the guys have said don't be afraid or nervous of the foreum as i'll admit i was when i first came on here but i dont regret it as these guys an gals are a great load of poeple an will help you no end an as Rick said above Glad you came back to one of the best hobbies in the world.
chris
Will definitely share in the critique corner when ready for some insight from you guys :smiling3:

Gyorgy,
welcome to our asylum! A bunch of like minded ( mostly ) hobbyists who attempt to produce recognisable models - and even succeed sometimes!
Question - 'Salty'?
Dave

Haha, nothing to do with the actual meaning of the word. You pronounce salty almost the same way as you would pronounce my surname. ages ago it seemed to be a good idea for a username for forums and it stuck :smiling3:

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
"Welcome" from me too Salty!
I do like to see a nice Spitfire..... Although 1/72 is too small a scale for me these days!!
Andy