Hi from a small island

Panzerwrecker

SMF Supporter
First Name
Los
Thought I would be polite and introduce myself. I am a WW2 armour modeller from a little island off the North Wales coast who is pretty much addicted to all things related to the Normandy campaign. I took the hobby up again around 2008 and enjoy modelling German vehicles of which a fair few of them are either shot up or beat up. Looking forward to checking out the forum and posting up some of my work.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Welcome aboard Los. A lot of my stuff is nominally Normandy based and certainly NWE 44-45.

Looking forward to seeing your work.

ATB.

Andrew

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Thought I would be polite and introduce myself. I am a WW2 armour modeller from a little island off the North Wales coast who is pretty much addicted to all things related to the Normandy campaign. I took the hobby up again around 2008 and enjoy modelling German vehicles of which a fair few of them are either shot up or beat up. Looking forward to checking out the forum and posting up some of my work.
Welcome Los! Glad to see more trackies joining - they've all been wingy or floaty people lately - look forward to seeing your productions!
Strvr

Panzerwrecker

SMF Supporter
First Name
Los
Los,
welcome to the forum - I'm assuming that you're near RAF Valley?.................
Dave
Hi Dave

A bit too close in the current climate. :rolling:

Not nearly as much exotic machinery as there once was but still some impressive sights to be seen when the skys are clear. It's not like you can't hear the serious stuff coming in but I still have trouble getting the camera phone set up quick enough:smiling:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hi and welcome Los. Hope to see you around, do join in .