Hi from a small island

JayCee

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Welcome to the nuthouse, Los. I am also on an island, but in my case in the Eastern Mediterranean.
John.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Hello to you as well Monica.........where have you been hiding? ;) Rick H.
morningkjm`11111111111111111111111111111111111111111[ wee one saying hi] little devil she is ,just has internet problem that on going
they just don,t care how much you complain,and some trouble wi\+ with hands cramping up,so makes things a little hard
do hope that all is well with you and did not get hit by the big storms
do say safe and well
cheers
moi

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Good to hear from you Moni.....hope you get your hands back in working order soon.........been missing your posts. ;) Rick H.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Good to hear from you Moni.....hope you get your hands back in working order soon.........been missing your posts. ;) Rick H.
ta Rick thats so nice of you
i do miss making dio,s and build,but so hard to get around it when they cramp up ,getting a bit better i have noticed with this vaccine thing
out in me about a week after the 1st jab it real started to get worse for me maybe something in it doc,s im being silly but i did x the spot
so no come back at all
take care stay safe ta for the nicebess , ;)
:smiling4:

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
A belated welcome from me Los.
Where on Anglesey are you? I ask because I know the place very well, and regularly take quick trips up the A55 to get me to the Island and it's superb beaches.

Ron

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
I thought I had replied, getting old and daft...well, more daft. Welcome to the site, the forum and all the juicy items that lay within these hallowed sections.