hi! im Tomas

First Name
tomas
hello my name is tomas, im a proud member of the tiny IPMS club at my home town, i dont know if that is still a thing =( , i consider myself something of CAD+scratch builder.. I have made a ton of 3d printable models for my fellow IPMS friends to complete their models or dioramas ...from simple things like a set of "spade rudder" to very complex models like a Curtiss OX-5-engine... right now im on a ww2 navy "phase".. joined the forum to see if I may occasionally get a feedback on how realistic are my models.. cheers!

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Welcome to the forum Tomas, Where do you call "home"? We don't have a lot of 3D printers on the forum but the subject is very fascinating to most of us. I for one would like to see some of your printed accomplishments.........feel free to post them up as soon as you learn your way around.. Rick H.

First Name
tomas
Thanks for the comments!!!, im from south mexico..... im just going to post my latest model here for you to see next time i ´promise find the right place to post.... its just a test print scaled at 1-200 ... can you tell what is it?

scale 1_200.jpg

First Name
tomas
also if you a question abut 3d printing you can ask me maybe i can help ... i have great experience using fdm and sla printers... cheers!