hi! im Tomas

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
It looks like some kind of pusher vehicle, like a tractor but with a big bumper on the front to push against something rather than being intended to pull things.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I just had a feeling it was a Tug ;) ......what scale is it Tomas?

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Thanks for the comments!!!, im from south mexico..... im just going to post my latest model here for you to see next time i ´promise find the right place to post.... its just a test print scaled at 1-200 ... can you tell what is it?

View attachment 452662
Rick, I think he mentioned it at 1/200 scale. Welcome Tomas. Looks good...do you do figures?

Cheers,
Richard

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
A big welcome from Germany too Tomas! That is a very interesting 3D piece, but way too small for my old eyes.......Post up some more when you can. Have fun and enjoy your time here.

Prost
Allen

First Name
tomas
A big welcome from Germany too Tomas! That is a very interesting 3D piece, but way too small for my old eyes.......Post up some more when you can. Have fun and enjoy your time here.

Prost
Allen
sure thing----this is how it looks the 3d printable file

Attachments

• bno40c.png
    bno40c.png
    421.7 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: JR
First Name
tomas
Rick, I think he mentioned it at 1/200 scale. Welcome Tomas. Looks good...do you do figures?

Cheers,
Richard
so far so so... im working on my first set of figures.. im doing them 5head(s?) tall for tabletop wargaming...

Niho

SMF Supporter
First Name
Nick
hello my name is tomas, im a proud member of the tiny IPMS club at my home town, i dont know if that is still a thing =( , i consider myself something of CAD+scratch builder.. I have made a ton of 3d printable models for my fellow IPMS friends to complete their models or dioramas ...from simple things like a set of "spade rudder" to very complex models like a Curtiss OX-5-engine... right now im on a ww2 navy "phase".. joined the forum to see if I may occasionally get a feedback on how realistic are my models.. cheers!

Welcome Tomas
We are chilled, informed friendly and encouraging of all levels..... i hope you find us well and open
Enjoy
Niho