HMS Cornwall 1/96 Sirmar Hull

First Name
Gregg
Fantastic build. Was lucky enough to have a tour of her while docked at Plymouth Naval Yard.
Thank you,
I wish I had had the chance of seeing her in real life, as all I had to go on was photo's from the net.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Gregg, as I wrote on Chris's thread -

You are both true scale modellers, so once again well done on your own superb build.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
YES she is out standing the type 22 batch 3 an the type 23 are grazefull lookin ship on the water or off brilliant model Gregg
chris

First Name
Gregg
Gregg, as I wrote on Chris's thread -

You are both true scale modellers, so once again well done on your own superb build.
Thank you, however I consider myself mediocre compared to some of the builds on this forum.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Jeepers Gregg, that's a beauty. Stunning work, would like to see the water pictures when you get a chance to try it out.

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Thats fantastic!
I served on her sister ship HMS Chatham F87 back in 89 for a short period... that my friend is an amazing build!

Lee

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Gregg ive been lookin through your build again as its so nice to see another warship on here an now things have been relaxed have you treid her for a maiden voyoge on the wet stuff ? as if you have did you take pics an can we see them ?
chris b

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Gregg any sailing time yet with her as ive got my norfolk all ready to go for a sail but just need some nice wheather as my pond at sheringham is right on the cliff top nr the sea so when its windy it will be gale force winds an thats what im tryin to aviod
chris