That is very impressive!

I used to fix things like this, which is actually more similar than it looks:

Martin-Mac-Viper-Profile_2-2.jpg

BUT...we had a manual :smiling3:

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
It's stage lighting fixture, one of those that waggles about, changes colour etc.

It really is similar, though the control is not wireless (they use a DMX protocol) it's still a bunch of motors driving various things to the positions commanded.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
It's stage lighting fixture, one of those that waggles about, changes colour etc.

It really is similar, though the control is not wireless (they use a DMX protocol) it's still a bunch of motors driving various things to the positions commanded.
OH WELL Steve ive learned somthing today an i see the connection to my ship as that is all wires an motors

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
That looks amazing Chris. Can you post any pictures of her in action ?

HI Colin well you asked to see norfolk in action on the water so as it was such a nice day yesday we took her up sheringham pond an had an afternoon sail an it was great to be out sailing again after that lock down an when lookin at the pics this is th best jen could do as the ship is quite a fast mover an jen could not keep it in the camera veiwer for more than a couple of seconds an AS ITS MOVEIN SOME OF THE PICS ARE A BIT BLURED an I TREID TO SLOW HER DOWN BUT THERE WAS QUITE A BIT OF WIND SO IF I WENT TOO SLOW ID LOSE STEERAGE OF HER an its best to zoom in on the pics as shes about 20ft away so i dont hit the concrete wall as im sure you will know that not good at all for her so zoom in PLEASE IMG_5544.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
AN Thats the lot to an end of a perfect day an plenty of holiday makers were askin questions again but i let jen answer them as she is my P/A lol
chris

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
What a beauty! Pity you can't get a realistic background around your pond. She'd look well impressive sailing out of port!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
What a beauty! Pity you can't get a realistic background around your pond. She'd look well impressive sailing out of port!
YEA Dave she looks nice when sailin but realistic background wow impossible as thats a big bloomin pond but glad you also liked her as i think the type 23 frigate are a gracefull lookin ship thanks for lookin in an is this one real enough for you AAEaWze.jpg

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Chris,
Outstanding mate. Lovely work on the internals and she looks perfectly at home on the wet stuff.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
YEA Dave she looks nice when sailin but realistic background wow impossible as thats a big bloomin pond but glad you also liked her as i think the type 23 frigate are a gracefull lookin ship thanks for lookin in an is this one real enough for you View attachment 396166

Now that's either the real thing, or Ron has some serious competition for his sea builds!

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Happy sailing Chris! She looks very graceful upon the pond.
Great stuff :hugging-face:

Paul