HMS NORFOLK F230 in DRYDOCK for MAINTENANCE an A REFIT

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Chris,
Outstanding mate. Lovely work on the internals and she looks perfectly at home on the wet stuff.
HELLO Scottie thanks an yes i really enjoyed this build an doin the eletronics an yes im pleased with how she sailed on the pond an quite a few holliday makes came up to ask qeustions an jen answered them an they loved to see her sail as again they were askin where can i buy one an i said you cant as if this was in a model shop window id hate to see the price as ive seen in some model shops a lttle fishin boat about 2ft long goin for about 500 quid an that was with no R/C

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
That is a stunning model. All the electric gubbins is way, way beyond me.
Jim

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Happy sailing Chris! She looks very graceful upon the pond.
Great stuff :hugging-face:

Paul
HI Paul yea she is even in that fairly high wind she sailed like a trooper an im very pleased with her but now today ive been checkin her through to see how everything held togeather an a quick maintenance check so shes ready to go again when a nice day an nice to see you pop in
chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
That is a stunning model. All the electric gubbins is way, way beyond me.
Jim
AN HI Jim thanks for sayin she looks stunning an the holliday makers thought so to but as for eletrics well im still learning as tiger will have a lot more in her if everything goes ok but thats all still in the future an thats if i can work it all out as at the moment im like you the eletrics is all beyond me untill i get that far an then i'll have to dream up the eletrics an how it will work as im hopein to get a 14 channell R/C set for her so plenty of workin features if possible
an thank you for havin a looksee
all best
chris

Jack L

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jack
Looks fantastic Chris. If you know anyone with a drone (who is willing to break almost all of the rules), you could get some cracking pictures and videos of her on the water.

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Thank for taking time to do the pics Chris. Norfolk looks amazing on water. I'm sure Jen was busy answering questions all day when people saw your amazing build making way. Excellent stuff, thanks again.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Looks fantastic Chris. If you know anyone with a drone (who is willing to break almost all of the rules), you could get some cracking pictures and videos of her on the water.
HI Jack cheers for your comments an just as well i dont know anyone but you are right it would look great seein her from top veiw ploughin through the waves
chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Thank for taking time to do the pics Chris. Norfolk looks amazing on water. I'm sure Jen was busy answering questions all day when people saw your amazing build making way. Excellent stuff, thanks again.
THATS OK Colin as i wanted to get her out for a sail this yr an hope to again as jen an i an the holliday makers we all had a great day only one trouble though it went so quick we were at the pond at 2pm but could not park up as no spaces till nr 3pm nr the pond an then we got her out an sailin till about 7.30pm so she had quite a fair time on the water an i enjoyed my self imenssely as that what these hobbies are all about arent they FUN
chris