HMS Victory cross section, 1/72 scale

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
It's the type of model you would expect to see in a museum certainly has the quality .
Jim the committee have met and have of course all agreed that this indeed worthy of the prodigious Dogs Award .
2020DB (1).jpg
Congratulations on a stunning build, no doubt taking pride of place in the cave .

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
WELL Jim LIKE all the guys have said this is a work of art in my opinion an i have also enjoyed whatching this come togeather as ive been over the real vicktory about 4 times an this is just like the real thing very very well done an you really desevere the dogs award
ATB
chris

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Thanks guys. Nice comments from fellow modellers are something special. Non modellers may say "That's good" but they rarely have any true idea of what the hobby entails.
Really appreciate your support.
Jim

Andy the Sheep

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrea
Jim, I can only join and subscribe the others' comments as my vocabulary has already been depleted of every possible adjective, adverb or whatever can express WOW in a less neanderthalian way! Maybe Yabadabadooh!? :tongue-out3:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Jim, what are you going to build to beat this ? :nerd:

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Thanks guys.
John - I'm actually in the process of re-doing the modelling room. I have a load of IKEA furniture on order, delivery just after Christmas. When we moved down from Scotland we used a lot of bits and pieces to furnish the hobby room. Worked fine but quite wasteful of space. The Ikea stuff is floor to ceiling all along one wall.
So at the moment a lot of things are packed away. I'm just filling in time with the 1/72 Airfix Focke-wulf 190 at the moment but when everything is done I have a plan to do an IDF dio ;)
Jim