HMS Warspite 1/700.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4539
  • Start date

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Ralph sorry for comin in late on this one as some how i missed it but yes ive got to aggree with all the guys fantastic build an seascape looks very realistic very very well done on this build. I have just been sittin there an just lookin at the pic of her ploughin through the wet stuff an it seems she's actually movin to me letting my imagination run away with me but it gives me enjoyment to see such a lovely build even if its small
chris

D

Deleted member 4539

HI Ralph sorry for comin in late on this one as some how i missed it but yes ive got to aggree with all the guys fantastic build an seascape looks very realistic very very well done on this build. I have just been sittin there an just lookin at the pic of her ploughin through the wet stuff an it seems she's actually movin to me letting my imagination run away with me but it gives me enjoyment to see such a lovely build even if its small
chris
Cheers Chris:smiling3:.
Very nice words.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Ralph, like Chris I was late but not late enough to enjoy, agree with the comments about the movement with that sea, very realistic .

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Ralph just been lookin at your warspite again an you've hit it on the button the ship ploughing through the sea as you've got the prop wash just right as that's how the real ship would do as the prop wash would be churning up the water into a white froth brilliantly done :thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:
chris

D

Deleted member 4539

Ralph just been lookin at your warspite again an you've hit it on the button the ship ploughing through the sea as you've got the prop wash just right as that's how the real ship would do as the prop wash would be churning up the water into a white froth brilliantly done :thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:
chris
Cheers again Chris :smiling3:.
I use cotton wool for the white water.