HO 80s/90s CSX, NS, & Conrail layout resurrection.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
LOOKIN forward to seeing the locos comin out of the tunnels when its that far along
an a good decion PaulE
Chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
PaulE SORRY to ask this as i dont want to put you back but can i see a onther pic of the pic without the tea mug in front of the tunnel as for me that is a fantastic pic but the tea mug spoilded it
chris

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Some progress pics. Working concrete pavement Between Ulrich Transfer & Eberle's Prime Mover Rebuilders
100_2763.JPG
Tiger Construction team going to work A. You may notice more gardening on ridge line.
100_2759.JPG
Tiger Construction going to work B
100_2764.JPG
Work train A
100_2761.JPG
Work train B
100_2760.JPG
Working fence A, minus coffee cup for Chris. You may notice more undergrowth.
100_2757.JPG
Working fence B minus coffee cup.
100_2758.JPG

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
:flushed::dizzy:!!!!
Don`t know what to say Paul....... :thinking:......
That is absolutely mind Boggling mate....... and on such a massive area....... superb work mate,i love it:cool::thumb2:
Andy

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
:flushed::dizzy:!!!!
Don`t know what to say Paul....... :thinking:......
That is absolutely mind Boggling mate....... and on such a massive area....... superb work mate,i love it:cool::thumb2:
Andy
WHAT Andy said PaulE above an cheers for showin that pic minnus the cup as the gent said mind bogging moddelling :thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2: an im really enjoyin just starein at your pics an to me it seems to come alive very good work PaulE AN KEEP THE PICS COMIN
chris

ozdell

Rest In Peace
First Name
Tony
Some progress pics. Working concrete pavement Between Ulrich Transfer & Eberle's Prime Mover Rebuilders
View attachment 413104
Tiger Construction team going to work A. You may notice more gardening on ridge line.
View attachment 413105
Tiger Construction going to work B
View attachment 413106
Work train A
View attachment 413107
Work train B
View attachment 413108
Working fence A, minus coffee cup for Chris. You may notice more undergrowth.
View attachment 413109
Working fence B minus coffee cup.
View attachment 413110
Pure awesome PaulE I love your container yard and especially your maintenance train with those bulldozers and diggers, just amazing indeed with I had a room big enough for a permanent layout , getting all my modules out today depending on how hot it gets . Keep those pics coming . Tony

minitnkr

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thank you gentlemen. Will step back from the bench for a bit till the cave warms up. BTW, GM says they'll start building my LT1 next week. Here's hoping for dry pavement when delivered. PaulE

minitnkr

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
No room in trunk for spare so run-flats are stock. I could not find 20" snow tires to fit w/i wheel wells.:disappointed:PaulE

minitnkr

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
The LT1 model was introduced in 2020 as a more affordable V8 Camaro, as the SS Camaro was pretty pricey with all the std. features. The 2021 LT1 is available w/o SS features. Mine is black w/gray interior, graphics delete, air effects delete, 6spd. std. trans., 3.73 rear gear, 460hp 6.2L V8, & variable exhaust (open exhaust cutouts). The results looks like a 'plain Jane' Camaro. This should satisfy my need for speed at an affordable price. PaulE

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Glad Pete asked what it was, cheers mate.
Paul are we to be shown some photos ---------------please.:nerd:

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Gotcha on the tires Paul...same goes for me 'vette. if you could get run flats in snow tread they would prolly break the bank.......I might have one more season on mine and then it's time to "pay the Piper" for some new rubber.......I shudder to think of it. Oh and pics. plz. when your new "Toy" comes in. :thumb2: Rick H.

minitnkr

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Rick, saw a report on relative costs between run-flats & regular tires, including tows for failures. Regular tires are the way to go if you are close to cities where relatively short response times are normal. Maybe not in Montana. PaulE

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I'm sticking with the run flats, I have had excellent performance, mileage and peace of mind.......besides I'm more than a little ways from town......half way up the mountain, truth be told. Rick H.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
PaulE HAVE you not got centrall heating at all in your model railway room ? as im ichtin to see more of this railway ?
chris