HO scale city

• Thread starter Deleted member 8703
  • Start date

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Up to your usual standards Chris.........a well thought out and executed plan. Looking forward to the next phase. Rick H. :thumb2:

D

Deleted member 8703

Have to make some steps going up to the door of the restaurant and I filled the small holes in the plaster foundation in front of the restaurant.

Last edited by a moderator:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
this looking great well done to you,very nice paint work and washers as well,liking the cars ,people and adds ,
making the eyes look about to see whats next ,very good use of space as well, ;)

D

Deleted member 8703

So much left to do…I really dislike waiting for items to finish a scene.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I'm with you on that Christopher, been waiting on several figs. to finish my Field Hospital Diorama for a couple months now. Hope they show up soon. Rick H.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Chris

That looks absolutely amazing.

Very well done indeed.

Andrew

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Patience young grasshopper….
When I was younger, twenty eight days for delivery was standard. Today’s fast delivery times require a fully functional logistics chain. Unfortunately Covid has derailed that so we’ll have to live with slow delivery until the world rights itself in a year or two. Let’s face it, not having these things immediately is not life threatening, so a couple of weeks here or there is not going to harm us…

Last edited: