HobbyBoss 1/35 Gaz AAA cargo truck.

First Name
Mike
Despite the niggles (I read your build thread) it's come out looking really nice, Andy.

D

Deleted member 7181

Another great result Andy, I like it a lot.

No proper weathering on this as I would probably have broken bits off it, quite happy to see the back of it if I am honest.

I'd never get away with saying that, everyone would jump down my throat saying I was being negative or too hard on myself, then proceed to tell me how I should be building my model :smiling5:

outrunner

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
I'd never get away with saying that, everyone would jump down my throat saying I was being negative or too hard on myself, then proceed to tell me how I should be building my model :smiling5:
Well the way I see it is, people can tell me anything you like, whether I pay any attention is another matter. :smiling3:

Andy.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Looks good Andy. You’d never guess it was a real trial.....

outrunner

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Looks good Andy. You’d never guess it was a real trial.....
Thanks Tim, the rear suspension system was a bit of a fiddle with many small parts so trying to get the axles lined up so that all the wheels were on the ground was a pain.
Andy,
That is a cracking result.
Coming form you that is a real confidence booster, thank you Paul

Andy.

Last edited:

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Andy
I like that - well done getting it done. If you ever did decide to add some weathering some dry pastels/pigments rubbed into the tyres and lower body with an old brush work work nicely.
Jim

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Andy a great finish, at least you completed it. I've only built two , one was left as I couldn't do the chassis, just to fiddley.

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
Great result! :thumb2:
I'm tempted to get one - but with the complicated build, and your reaction to building it - I'm not so sure now.;):thinking:

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Good stuff Andy, must admit hate em when they turn into a monkey on your back fair play for seeing it through to the end ,my self im trying to work through the ones I've bought opened the box and thought na what a load of?. Whats up next? Dave