Hobbyboss vs Tamiya 1/35 figures vs others?

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
Never tried Hobbyboss figures, what are they like - detail/poseability etc.? Have done (in the past) Airfix 1/32 and coming onto the Tamiya figures was disappointed in that the Tamiya aren't that poseable (heads only in a very limited way side to side (when not molded to the body) - opposed to the Airfix which were set in a 'cup').
Any 'good' poseable figures out there - preferably multi-packet, rather than a single figure?

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
If you're looking for figures, I suggest you try MiniArt, Masterbox or ICM, they have a wide selection of figures. I am only aware of one HobbyBoss figure set ( last consultation ). The Tamiya figures tend to be rather old moulds & be single piece.............
Dave

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
If you're looking for figures, I suggest you try MiniArt, Masterbox or ICM, they have a wide selection of figures. I am only aware of one HobbyBoss figure set ( last consultation ). The Tamiya figures tend to be rather old moulds & be single piece.............
Dave
Thanks Dave, just was browsing for some 'standing' German troops without overcoats or officers, and the forum shop had a Hobbyboss set.
Will have a look at the other offerings.

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
A really useful set from Master Box. - I've used a few of these chaps......................
mb off to the front.jpg
I think they wee designed as riders on a half track, but they'll go anywhere.......
Dave

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
A really useful set from Master Box. - I've used a few of these chaps......................
View attachment 416556
I think they wee designed as riders on a half track, but they'll go anywhere.......
Dave
Looks like they will, trouble is, I've loads of 'kneeling', a few 'sitting', but only 1 'standing', and even if I don't use a lot of them, they're handy to have - so once I can find the 'standing ones, will add this kit to the order :thumb2: