Hog troubles

N

noble

Afganistan 2010 a navy seal team comes under heavy fire and is requesting close air support, Major J Rose of the 706 tactical fighter wing has been called in to support the seal team. Unfortunately Major rose 's hog has developed engine problems and has had to be recalled from the flight line. This is the trumpeter 1/32 A1O warthog this has taken a while to complete as i have been working mainly on my armoured train, so i hope you like it and as usual any and all comments are most welcome be they good or bad.

scott

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
There are no pictures Scott ?

Tony.

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Sorry if I jumped the gun a little, saw the post, opened it and got that confused look on my face.

Your A-10 is phenominal, great work just doesn't cover it.

If they do more than 5 stars then you got 'em.

tony.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Brilliant Warthog Scott. I enjoyed the setting and figures and also the story that goes with them.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Top job scott matey, theres so much going on it gives a real sense of urgency , 5 star build , cheers tony

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Great work Scott the A10 looks fantastic and the diorama with it just sets it off perfectly 5 stars from me

A

andyrobs

Hi Scott, amazing build mate, these 5 stars are not enough!!!!

Cheers, Andrew

C

CDW

Awesome mate, too much detailing to take in from one look at the photos ... just how i like it :smiling3: :smiling3:

C

Caledonia

Hi Scott, I joined this forum just on 3 years ago, and I have found in the last year or so that the level of skill shown generally has rapidly increased, there have been some exceptional examples of modelling and I must say your A10 dio is up there with the best of them. When you see your work it only inspires you to sharped ones pencil and get into the finer detail. Needless to say 5 Star. Cheers Derek

Last edited:
N

noble

AAAWWWW guys you are making me blush, thanks though for all the stars and the great comments they are much appreciated.

scott

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Yet another wonderful build rolls off your workbench. ***** more for your collection Scott.

Gern

M

mobear

`Blush` you say,forget that,its just one hell of an amazing build,even the engine fans look as though they move and the paint job is out of this world,forget stars try a constellation mate,thnx for the pics

mobear