Hop Up parts for Tamiya

First Name
Steven
Hi Guys,

could someone point me in the right direction for hop up parts for my Tiger. So barrell, tracks and zimmerit

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Evening Steven,

I would take a look in John's store on here to see what he has to offer. Alu barrels are offered by various makers which include Aber and RB. Tiger tracks are offered by Friul, Master Club, AFV Club and Rye Field Models to name a few. Friuls are very expensive and would cost more than the kit itself, but they are metal and offer a good natural sag when assembled.

Zimmerit kits are offered from Attak Models, Eduard (PE metal), Def Model And Tamiya themselves. HTHs.....And welcome to the party too!!!

Prost
Allen

First Name
Steven
Evening Steven,

I would take a look in John's store on here to see what he has to offer. Alu barrels are offered by various makers which include Aber and RB. Tiger tracks are offered by Friul, Master Club, AFV Club and Rye Field Models to name a few. Friuls are very expensive and would cost more than the kit itself, but they are metal and offer a good natural sag when assembled.

Zimmerit kits are offered from Attak Models, Eduard (PE metal), Def Model And Tamiya themselves. HTHs.....And welcome to the party too!!!

Prost
Allen
Allen,
Thankyou I will look all of those up