Hornby Dublo restoration project

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
That’s a lot of locos. You are really nailing the finish now though, they look great :thumb2:

Do you come across the small stuff like the SECR R1 or the diesel shunter very often? Others from the Dublo range I don’t think you’ve done yet are the Metrovik Co-Bo or the Class 20. Not sure if they were three rail though. The Co-Bo was weird, four wheeled bogey at one end and a six wheeled one at the other. The real engine was pretty much a failure. :thumb2:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
That’s a lot of locos. You are really nailing the finish now though, they look great :thumb2:

Do you come across the small stuff like the SECR R1 or the diesel shunter very often? Others from the Dublo range I don’t think you’ve done yet are the Metrovik Co-Bo or the Class 20. Not sure if they were three rail though. The Co-Bo was weird, four wheeled bogey at one end and a six wheeled one at the other. The real engine was pretty much a failure. :thumb2:
Tim I remember there was a shunter in 3 rail, light blue ?

Ancientmariner

SMF Supporter
First Name
James

None of those yet Tim. Only diesel I've done is a few Deltics.
I have an 8F which is a first and someone else is sending me a Merchant Navy soon apparently.

I am currently busy with a load of O gauge as well ....IMG_20240408_172404.jpg

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Not sure what the coaches are, or even if they are coaches. They look a bit like Pullmans but are too short.