Horten Go229 (Revell, 1:72)

V

Vajled

Hope you like it... cheers all

Last edited:
A

andyrobs

Hi Roman, another cracking top notch build mate, very impressive!!!!!!

Cheers, Andrew

V

Vajled

I can see my Horten is totally debacl :sad:

124 views and only 4 replay :sad:

from that 4 replays, 1 is mine... it count 3 replays :sad:

never mind, show must go on, hehehehehehe

next one will be maybe better for comments

cheers all

saguy

A true Leeds Utd fan ............
SMF Supporter
First Name
lindsey
Hi there Roman - i am sure it is another fantastic looking model but once again i cannot see the pics on the thread .... must be because i am so far away in deepest Africa ...:darn: lindsey

V

Vajled

\ said:
I can see my Horten is totally debacl :sad: 124 views and only 4 replay :sad:

from that 4 replays, 1 is mine... it count 3 replays :sad:

never mind, show must go on, hehehehehehe

next one will be maybe better for comments

cheers all
i really dont know what is happening, last time pics was on PB, now they are on imageshack...

try here

o'>Horten Go229 (Revell, 1:72)r here

Facebook

A

andyrobs

I don't have any problems seeing the pics, like I already said Roman, another cracking build, I look froward to seeing your next one mate!!!

Cheers, Andrew

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Very nice model Roman and up to your usual excellent standard.

Regarding your concern about the lack of replies....With so many new threads being posted it sometimes takes a few days for people to read all the new stuff.

We have all had the same thing happen to us at sometime, so please don't worry about the lack of posts, people will respond.

Cheers,

Ron

A

andyrobs

The other thing I have just noticed is, 65 people on the forums at the mo, only 3 members , the rest are all just guests lurking and viewing!!!! :emo6:

Perhaps if a few more guest signed up properly and joined us.....?

Cheers, Andrew

V

Vajled

same problem at my forum World Of Scale Modelling

few regural members but mostly just passby people...

D

delmonteman

Very nice. It's got me "borrowing" the Nat Geo programme off the tinterweb and need to nip to the model shop before the Mrs gets home! I'm assuming the kit doesn't come with the swastikas, where can I get these from? I've not seen them in any shop.

Gav.

V

Vajled

\ said:
Very nice. It's got me "borrowing" the Nat Geo programme off the tinterweb and need to nip to the model shop before the Mrs gets home! I'm assuming the kit doesn't come with the swastikas, where can I get these from? I've not seen them in any shop. Gav.
Hey Gev,

You are right, Revell dont give svastikas in boxes. I have bought them here in Croatia from one small manufacturer of decals. If I remember right I have pay for all sheet of all kind and sizes of svastikas arround 10-12 $

Try on e-bay or If you wish I can contact that manufacturer

Roman

T

treyzx10r

Roman ,really like the paint work on this the splinter is perfect as is the detail work!