How can I contact belkits

meggsy

SMF Supporter
First Name
steve
Hi all
Has anybody tried to contact belkits I need to contact them for some replacement decals I've filled out the form but then I can't get past the bloody annoying captcha no matter what I put in it doesn't work has anybody had the same problem and managed to succeed
Regards

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
You mean where it asks for something like “(6+5)−4”? That does indeed not seem to work, because every time you enter the correct answer it says you need to enter the correct answer.

But I may have found a way to get through to them. Well, two actually. One is to disable Javascript in your web browser before opening their contact page — this will prevent the browser from running the scripts that check whether you’ve entered everything correctly, especially the captcha. (I don’t know what web browser you use, and so also not how to disable Javascript in it; do a web search for the browser name plus “disable Javascript” if you want to know.)

Anyway, I did just that and typed a message that their captcha is broken. On hitting the submit button, I got an somewhat confusing error message:

Schermafbeelding 2018-05-13 om 10.42.10.png

The Dutch text in all-capitals at the bottom says “YOUR MESSAGE WAS SENT!” which seems to contradict the English-language error message above it. But this isn’t important — what is, is that it includes the e-mail address the form actually gets sent to: info@belkits.com

All you need to do is open your mailer and send a message to that address to get around their poorly-implemented (in more ways that one) captcha.

Last edited:

meggsy

SMF Supporter
First Name
steve
Jakko many thanks for that will give it a go
Regards