How long is too long?

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Paul that is a great pic now we know who to blame when we talk about the carpet monster lol
chris

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
The carpet monster has relatives. The Concrete Floor Monster, who lives in my garage, and his the top of my Levelling Thinner bottle. While I was looking for it, I disturbed some stuff on top of my planer/thicknesser machine. A carpenter's pencil slid into a gap between the planer bed and the machine body, and disappeared, so there must be a Cast Iron Monster as well. Still, it must have amused the Concrete Floor Monster, as after I'd searched his habitat for the best part of an hour, he put the bottle top on my workbench. I expect the pencil will turn up the next time I turn the planer on.
Pete

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
I can come back to the exact same spot the day after and find the part just sitting there in plain sight
Have you ever had the one were you're sure, absolutely sure, it fired off to the left (or right) An hour or so later, it's there, right in front of you.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Same one as you Karl I think....the Antiochian artefact is known as the Holy Hand Grenade LOL......