How many proposed GBs?!

D

dubster72

Thus far there's 14 proposed GBs for next year! Now I'm sure that I remember one of the common issues about the previous GB format was "theres too many GBs"!!

Are we in danger of spreading ourselves too thinly? After all, there's still another 3 months in 2016 left.

Rbaker

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Surely at the moment we are onyl putting our suggestiosn for GBs we want to see, they only become active once we have 8 people taking part so far only the Phantom has been confirmed.

It is up to each of us to decide our own number of GBs we take part in so only have ourselves to blame if we spread ourselves to thin

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Didn't I read that Ian and Polux would have the final say on which were to be included.......or am I thinking of summat else?

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Didn't I read that Ian and Polux would have the final say on which were to be included.......or am I thinking of summat else?

Yes. You are thinking of sumfin else. In fact I might have said the exact opposite. No limit on the amount. Only the suggestions that get the minimum number of people joining the build will be set up.