How very dare they...(or not as the case may be)...

First Name
Drew
So I was planning a diorama that I now have to reject due to historical accuracy issues (I know, it didn't stop Mel Gibson during Braveheart ;) ).

I'm still kind of half considering doing it because I think it would look great however as the US 10th Mountain Division were never even in the same country as the Soviet Infantry then I'm having a slight re-think the only problem is the fact that I can't get the models I initially wanted.

F

Fenlander

One of the beauties of being a modeller ist that you can have a "What If" section. So bung them in and say 'What if?'

First Name
Drew
You know what, you guys are right.

I'm going to do it.

I'll come up with some sort of blah, blah back story before I finish it.

I may even make this my first diorama, I have a few in mind and need to decide which I'm dloing first.

Only problem is, no store (not even Amazon or ebay) has all of the models I need to complete any of the dioramas, I'll need to shop around and go to a few places.

R

Richy C

If you need something and know what you want it might be worth dropping John a message on here , if not (this is not advertising guys I hope if so take it off) you could try which I use now and then - Netmerchants , Historexs , scalemodels , E-Models , Model Hobbies , wonderland models , Relish models , Hannants which are all UK based theirs a few more also that I can`t remember , for dios great north road or something like that do some good stuff,

again if I`m out off line please pull this thread , Drew ebay`s ok but you don`t need Amazon mate

Richy