Howdy boys

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Maybe we should set up the JRPA... (John Race Protection Agency), we could look after the ole pyromaniac whilst heading off Matron and her goons..
YEA Chris but who's in the right mind or wrong as is the case maybe gonna want to take on MATRON one blow from her an she'd lay the lot out lol :tongue-out3: :rolling: :smiling: :smiling: :smiling: :crying: :crying:
chrisb

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Yeah! I have no objection to helping young John sort out his fetishes, but I wouldn't take on Matron without a whip and a chair and a gun!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Yeah! I have no objection to helping young John sort out his fetishes, but I wouldn't take on Matron without a whip and a chair and a gun!
WHY the chair ? Dave i can understand the whip an gun lol
chrisb

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Wot! You never seen an old fashioned lion tamer!!??
YES I have dave but this MATRON is takein on miythical powers an everyone is frightened of her an her big needles an do you think you can get her to sit down in your chair you be a braver bloke than me lol :tongue-out3: :rolling: :smiling: :smiling: :smiling:
chrisb

First Name
Steve
Welcome Neal, I’m a newbie of a few weeks myself, and I must say I’ve never come across a more helpful bunch of people in my life.
Like you I hadn’t built a model for many many years, but since being on here I’ve asked a lot of questions and am a lot more confident than when I joined.
Ask for help and you will get it.
Have fun.