"Huey Huay,Oh no........."

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Well,As my Vietnam Dio is finished,(i`ll get some pics taken this afternoon),I`ve decided on my next build.
huey1.jpg
This Helicopter has always had that "Certain something" for me,don`t know if it`s the iconic film footage or just the distinctive noise they make..... I`ve just always loved `em!!
It`s the first Heli that i`ve attempted,so should be interesting,i`ve also got this Legend set to go with it......
huey13.jpg
I`m really looking forward to getting stuck in to it and anyone who fancies a laugh at my expense is very welcomed to pitch up:thumb2:,the Kit itself looks to be of typically high quality Dragon standards,with plenty of nice little "Extras",if anyone`s interested then just shout and i can pop up sprue pics,otherwise i won`t clog this opening up with them.
That`s it for now,gonna make a start later today:tongue-out3:,
Cheers,
Andy

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
This looks to be interesting. I have the figure from that set that has a foot on the skid and a hand inside the cabin, and I was quite impressed with the quality. Can’t say much about the helicopter, as I only ever built Dragon’s OH-6 in this scale, but I’m sure it’ll be much better than the old 1:32 Revell example :smiling3:

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Looks like it might be worth following, so I’ll keep an eye out as well!