Humpty -MilesAeroVan- Mikr Mir- 1/72- part of Jersey airport diorama

• Thread starter Deleted member 5496
  • Start date

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Superb result Laurie. I was just catching up with the builds and saw the issues you were fighting with this kit. The result is one to be proud of, it looks great on your Jersey tarmac :thumb2:

D

Deleted member 5496

1608546760746.png

Superb result Laurie. I was just catching up with the builds and saw the issues you were fighting with this kit. The result is one to be proud of, it looks great on your Jersey tarmac :thumb2:
Thanks Joe hope things are well down your way.

Nice project, the plane looks cute :thumb2: Steven
Thanks weired OK. Wife likes it, cute, oh well but it did fly into Jersey as I have a picture.

Definitely looks the part!
Thanks Chris make my wife happy.

What an odd looking plane. Looks more like a 'toon!
Nice addition to your display Laurie. Nick
Thanks Nick yes weird but it goes well in the diorama & you cannot buck history.

Great finish on a less than stellar kit. Glad you beat it into submission.
Thanks Tim best beating I have ever given a kit (except for one binned could not take it)

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Laurie

Very nicely done indeed on a troublesome little kit.

And it fits really nicely in the airport.

Very well done indeed.

ATB.

Andrew

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
My My MY.........you have turned that little "beasty" into a beautiful model.....congratulations for not giving up on it! And it does indeed fit the dio. very nicely I doff my cap in honor of you achievement. :thumb2: Rick H.

D

Deleted member 5496

My My MY.........you have turned that little "beasty" into a beautiful model.....congratulations for not giving up on it! And it does indeed fit the dio. very nicely I doff my cap in honor of you achievement. :thumb2: Rick H.
Thanks Rick much appreciated

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi Laurie, I trust all is well now.......or have you slipped away from Matron to drop a few posts on the forum? ;)