Humpty -MilesAeroVan- Mikr Mir- 1/72- part of Jersey airport diorama

• Thread starter Deleted member 5496
  • Start date

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
The itchy twitchy fingers is a good sign that your old self is getting back to normal.......if anything can be termed normal....;)

Peter Gillson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
Thanks Peter much appreciated. Think I may feel good enough to geth the old cement ou.

Laurie
A little bit of modelling therapy May be just what the doctor ordered.

Peter
ps- Nice to see the COVID numbers in Hersey seem to be coming down nicely.

D

Deleted member 5496

A little bit of modelling therapy May be just what the doctor ordered.

Peter
ps- Nice to see the COVID numbers in Hersey seem to be coming down nicely.

Yes to 341 positive out of population of 101,000. Plus Pauline & I get our Oxford Vaccination on Tuesday. Should ease soon as we are the third highest vaccinated so far in the world in proportion to population. grreat news.

Our temporary fully equipped 60 bed Nightingale Hospital has not been used yet.

Laurie

Peter Gillson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
Hi Laurie

Glad to see you are soon to get the vaccine, Jersey does seem to be putting a great effort into their vaccination programme. It is a little surreal in Guernsey - everything is so normal when the rest of the country is so far from normality.

Peter

D

Deleted member 5496

Hi Laurie

Glad to see you are soon to get the vaccine, Jersey does seem to be putting a great effort into their vaccination programme. It is a little surreal in Guernsey - everything is so normal when the rest of the country is so far from normality.

Peter

Yes not got my head around that Peter,

Peter Gillson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
Yes not got my head around that Peter,
Hi Laurie

i think that Guernsey was 'lucky' that our tourist industry has contracted to only about 6% of GDP where as in Jersey tourism is in the region of 30% of GDP which meant that the financial damage to the economy of effectively closing our borders by imposing quarantine was more manageable in Guernsey than Jersey.
keep safe

Peter

D

Deleted member 5496

Hi Laurie

i think that Guernsey was 'lucky' that our tourist industry has contracted to only about 6% of GDP where as in Jersey tourism is in the region of 30% of GDP which meant that the financial damage to the economy of effectively closing our borders by imposing quarantine was more manageable in Guernsey than Jersey.
keep safe

Peter
Yes a difficult one that Peter. However on the stage we are at any one in had to prove before being let out in Jersey. Anyway thank goodness our numbers 18 days have reduced from 1110 to 290 today Think that messages get around in small communities much better.

When not vintage, we were a boating family(motor). Our first trip each year was always Guernsey. Amazing how both Islands have different characters.

Laurie