Husky mkIII VMMD w/ GPRS

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Bodies, I present you with my effort at the Husky
As standard for Panda, parts need adding that aren't in the instructions but it's all part of the challenge and controlling temper... only another 2 Panda kits in the stash! :rolling:
Side mine detectors now move as does the steering, pics show them in different positions. I got a bit carried away with tinting the windows... oops!
Other than tarting up the weathering... done!

20210627_191109.jpg20210627_191134.jpg20210627_191200.jpg20210627_191218.jpg20210627_191521.jpg20210627_191545.jpg

I'll wait for the usual C&C

Thanks for looking in

Lee

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
I kind of like the look of these mine-protected vehicles, even if they do sometimes end up looking like agricultural ones instead, like this one :smiling3:

Lee W

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
I kind of like the look of these mine-protected vehicles, even if they do sometimes end up looking like agricultural ones instead, like this one :smiling3:

I hear you Jakko, I like to think of them from a Mad Max film... now there's a thought for future project! :thinking:

Lee

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Looks good to me Lee! A really nice job Sir!!! I don't think the window tinting is over done at all as the glass was really thick anyway. Love the moving parts too....

Are the nerves back to normal yet??? Whatcha gonna do with all the cash in the swear jar now buddy????

Prost
Allen

Lee W

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Looks good to me Lee! A really nice job Sir!!! I don't think the window tinting is over done at all as the glass was really thick anyway. Love the moving parts too....

Are the nerves back to normal yet??? Whatcha gonna do with all the cash in the swear jar now buddy????

Prost
Allen

Allen, thank you, comment noted.

The nerves are getting there mate... doing the Das Werk Rutscher, different!
I have another 2 Panda kits in the stash... swear box will be overflowing! :tears-of-joy: :tears-of-joy: :tears-of-joy:

Lee

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Cool kit Lee....I have the original from Amusing Hobby in the stash. It looks sweet, but way down on the build list. Good luck with the other 2 Panda kits too. I guess it is strange to have kits made by a fuzzy black and white bear that only eats bamboo and sleeps all the time.........

Prost
Allen

Lee W

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Cool kit Lee....I have the original from Amusing Hobby in the stash. It looks sweet, but way down on the build list. Good luck with the other 2 Panda kits too. I guess it is strange to have kits made by a fuzzy black and white bear that only eats bamboo and sleeps all the time.........

Prost
Allen

Let's hope your funny company kit is better than the black and white bear company kit.

I can't wait to start the other 2...

twitch.jpg

Lee