I dare you to......

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Mines always tidy. ........ I work on our dining table and pack away every time I'm finished. Otherwise 'er indoors gets on my case. I have a spare room I could use but I really aint that bothered.

Cheers
Peter

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I keep mine nice and clean, this picture was taken a couple of weeks back, it's even cleaner at the moment
IMG_0659.JPG

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
First Name
Paul
you really want to see my bench how it is at this precise moment? :eek:

we are moving on friday, my bench is/was in the spare room but i took it all to bits and packed it 2 weeks ago.......the room has just become a dumping ground for boxes and bags :D:D:D

i stood at the door (cos its impossible to get more than a step inside the room!) and panned the camera and took a few pics

the glass in the corner is my ikea display cases

293frx1.jpg

my actual bench/old dining table is buried under that lot.....somewhere............i think

vcvvgx.jpg

ive already took 7 boxes of built models over (not trusting the removal guys) but those two stacks of boxes at the front are my stash

4grhup.jpg

theres another half dozen boxes full of all my tools and paint and stuff...somewhere

lord knows when i shall get a bench put back together......my target is the xmas/new year bit but i got a feeling it might not be til sometime in january......so watch this space ;)

well, you did ask :p:D

First Name
Dave
IMG_2932.JPG Im currently working in Glasgow.Heres my bench in my crap (but cheap!)digs in Paisley.Im currently building the Italeri Grumman Avenger

Last edited:

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
This snap was taken just after doing some priming on the Tamiya Corsair...
IMG_1792.JPG

D

Doug Hughes

Here's mine. Pre- rather than mid-session, so not looking too bad. Since retiring I've been making the effort to keep everything tidy, and the little drawers attached to the wall have been invaluable. The main work surface is the top of an old twin-tub washing machine. This was really useful in the days when I did my modelling on the living room table and had to move it between sessions. Now I've commandeered one of the grown-up children's bedrooms, complete with MFI homework desk.

Attachments

• IMG_3641.JPG
    IMG_3641.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 5
R

russell hopson

John, I like the look of those draws at the back of your desk.
Can you give me details on where to purchase these and approx sizes.
Cheers Alan
sorry if I am treading on you toes John:oops::eek:
they are units from a company called hobby zone pl but the are for sale in the Scale Model Shop they are approx. 30x15x15 with strong magnets that connect them together. I have done a feed on the under HOBBY ZONE PL DESK UNITS with all sizes and builds but don't think photos have transferred to new site:confused:
hope this helps

Sorry again john :smiling3:

First Name
Dave
I'm in the same situation as Beowulf we're moving on Friday it was unplanned we only found out 2 weeks ago our landlord wants to rent the place as holiday let so we have to go :sad:. I've had to strip my model railway layout which wasn't a nice experience after 3 plus years work on it :mad:.
On the plus side though I might get a model room in the next place :smiling3:.

14807454747410.jpg

Dave