I had to laugh.

Del640

SMF Supporter
First Name
Del
Wifey likes to treat me every now and then to kits, I don't know where she gets them, but she does a bit of research and buys what she believes is a good model.

So far she's done extremely well.

Today I came home to a Tamiya 1/35 Dragon Wagon.

As I opened it I was very pleased obviously whereby she stated, "I got it from a shop I think you should use, I only ordered it Sunday, they are fast and cheaper then anywhere else I've been to, I'm definitely using them again"

"It's called the Scale Model Shop"

I did have a little chuckle.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Wifey likes to treat me every now and then to kits, I don't know where she gets them, but she does a bit of research and buys what she believes is a good model.

As I opened it I was very pleased obviously whereby she stated, "I got it from a shop I think you should use, I only ordered it Sunday, they are fast and cheaper then anywhere else I've been to, I'm definitely using them again"

Very nice of her too!!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher

GOOD for your wifey she knows what what jen buy me a model now an again but
it was the other xmas of a big super 1/32 tomcat by trumpperter
chris

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I told my missus about this, her response was "You choose, I pay - no way am I going to buy something that won't get made!" Infinitely sensible head-teacher woman!