I`m in search of a Figure....

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Evenin` Guys,
Just a quickie question if you don`t mind!
I hate to ask such a basic question,but i`ve scoured the net and can`t find a decent British Truck Driver figure:confounded:!!
It`s going to be the last figure to complete those required for my "Long Stick..............." Dio,
.........I DON`T want to buy a set of injection "Drivers" that only contain 1 British chap(Yep THAT MiniArt set!!:tired:),.... If anyone is aware of a full on British Driver set,that isn`t 8th Army,or dressed in shorts,then PLEASE let me know.
At the mo i`m just looking at a resin figure of a female driver that costs about £15.......... as it`s only 1 figure in 9,on a,what will be,quite large Dio,i`m loathed to pay that much just for this one person!........ call me tight,but it seems a bit extravagant to me!! :surprised:
Thank you in advance for any suggestions!
Andy

Reactions: JR

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Andy,
I will look amongst my figures if I have anything suitable you are welcome to it.
Hi Scottie,(Dawg!!..... Remember that?!!;)),
That`s a very kind offer mate,thanks very much,i appreciate it,but i do realise these things are quite rare really,especially the decent ones!:surprised:
Thank you for looking,fingers crossed eh?!!:hungry:
Andy

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Nice to see so many offers Andy, I can't help unfortunately as mine are mostly Russian and not sitting down !

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Would any of these be of any use from the Bronco set
Hi Stu,
Thanks for taking the time to post those pictures up, very good of you.
They are a very nice set,and I do have them. Preferably though, I'm after an early war plain army driver rather than an actual AFV Driver.
Being a bit picky aren't I ?!!!!!
Andy

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Andy, Steve's offer looks about right for the early version you're looking for...adding putty for sleeves and trouser bottom shouldn't be a problem.

Cheers,
Richard

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Sorry for the delay in replying Guys,
Just spent the last few days finishing off my end of year tax return...... "Last minute"...... ME?...... NEVER !!!:tears-of-joy:

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Nice to see so many offers Andy, I can't help unfortunately as mine are mostly Russian and not sitting down !
Hi John,
Yes,it is isn`t it?...... This site really is full of friendly people always willing to help in lots of ways:smiling:,
Andy

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Andy, Steve's offer looks about right for the early version you're looking for...adding putty for sleeves and trouser bottom shouldn't be a problem.

Cheers,
Richard
Hi Richard,
Yes it is very good of Steve......
.....although i fear you are over estimating my abilities when you talk about adding putty and sculpting sleeves and trousers!:flushed:
Andy

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Andy, you could have my figure but i need it! Its also knackered;)
HA,very good Bob!!
However,I think you`re being far too modest........ i`ve heard that you`ve been spotted more than once,by the ladies in the valleys,making the most of your newly found retirement time by honing yourself back into the TAF ,bronzed,Adonis that you once were!!:cool:

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
HA,very good Bob!!
However,I think you`re being far too modest........ i`ve heard that you`ve been spotted more than once,by the ladies in the valleys,making the most of your newly found retirement time by honing yourself back into the TAF ,bronzed,Adonis that you once were!!:cool:
[/QUOTE)
Tried that Andy but could not afford the scaffolding, skip and surgens estimate!