I think its Steam time!

C

CDW

This is looking brilliant Andrew, there's some lovely paintwork going into this and it looks the part already to be honest.

I meant to reply to your last post about making up grease ....... a simple effective mix i use is PVA glue, dark brown acrylic gloss paint and plain flour, turn them into a gloop and plaster where you need it, you can make it glossier when dried with varnish or decanted hairspray etc

B

Boldman

Okay I'm going to call this finished now although it still has a couple of things I want to do with it, eg add a better representation of the coal and perhaps dirty it up a bit more.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
That is just lovely! I really do like that. It is very different to the normal things we see on here.

Five well deserved stars as well.

A great piece to be proud of.

Ian M

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
That would improve the look of any display shelf! *****

Gern

C

CDW

that my friend is the mutts nuts... the doggies danglie bits.....the canine cahoonahs .... the poochies privates etc etc etc

ahhh ya get the idea :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hi Andrew well like the rest have said what a wounderful build my hat goe's off to you and 5 stars heading your way from me

B

Boldman

Thanks guys - this was a really fun build and a very pretty addition to the shelf :smiling3:

T

treyzx10r

WOW!!! Thats an eye popper for sure,very nicely done Andrew. 5 very well earned stars

J

Jazz

well impressed with that, very well done

bet you are well proud of that

Five stars from me on that one