I will return after the battle

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Looking really good Polux, starting to be a great diorama....

Ron

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Very nice looking road surface Polux. I like it very much.

Well done.

Ron

C

CDW

Hi Polux

I thought i'd commented on this but obviously not.

I like the theme of the build ( have read up a little about Shanina, interesting life she had!), and the diorama is coming on nicely, look forward to seeing it completed.

Un progreso excelente mi amigo :smiling3:

P

Polux

Hello to all!

I have this diorama very stopped... I don't achieve that I like the set.

Here comes a few photos of the river and his "way" ... they are the first rocks that I make with plaster. I like the result, now it's necessary to improve the color and put small grasses and "fungi"

Regards.

Excuse if I have not written in your threads, only I could have seen a rapid glimpse without commenting on word ... I don't have pardon!!! Excuse again!!! I will search a time!!!!

Thanks for looking.

Polux

View attachment 35545View attachment 35546View attachment 35547

View attachment 39999

View attachment 40000

View attachment 40001

dio1.jpg

dio2.jpg

dio3.jpg

C

CDW

What is it you're not happy with ... is it the positioning of the items?

I quite like the look of the river bed so far ..... What method are you going to use to create the water ?

No appologies needed for not replying Polux .... not everyone has endless free time :smiling3:

P

Polux

\ said:
What is it you're not happy with ... is it the positioning of the items?I quite like the look of the river bed so far ..... What method are you going to use to create the water ?

No appologies needed for not replying Polux .... not everyone has endless free time :smiling3:
Hi Colin,

Thanks for your comments!!

Probably you have reason! I don't taste and am the position quite very big... Also it influences my another diorama " winter patrol ", is more "concrete" and detailed, so this one seems to me of minor "quality".

For the water buy Vallejo's product "still water" closet, they told me that they put on "caps" of 2-3 mm and it is left to dry 2 days, and this way up to coming to the wished height. They promise a transparent and brilliant result. I want to try between "cap and cap" to give a touch of color to see that it happens!

Thanks

Polux

R

rogue-one

this is great polux. i think it will look brilliant once you have put the water into it. your sniper is very good, i like the long threads to the clothes you have added. great camo sniper. i would like to get that citroen model kit myself.

P

Polux

\ said:
this is great polux. i think it will look brilliant once you have put the water into it. your sniper is very good, i like the long threads to the clothes you have added. great camo sniper. i would like to get that citroen model kit myself.
Hi Bobby!!

Really thanks for your kind words!!

I have to say I'm not so much happy with my second dio, and I'm sure I will try different things... But I have to do early, december is here!!! And for respect to others modellers (sniper theme) like you I have to finish it at time!!!

The citroen is really nice to do and beautiful!!! It's true!!!

Thanks

Polux

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Bobby is right Polux, your sniper looks very good.

I'm sure the finished diorama will be even better!

Ron

P

Polux

Hi to All!!!

Here you have, finally, the photos of the final form of the diorama. It's much smaller than other two, but I will try to compensate it in details. Done hereby I solve things that me were not pleasing the previous ones.

First: The sniper (I have modified one of the figures of the kit exchanging the head and putting "chest" and hood with type) Now one sees Shanina in action.

Second: The bulging car of the road and his dead crew members it demonstrates the "power" of a sniper.

Third: The major problem for me was the distance. A sniper shoots always of "distant view". If you ask yourselves that there makes just next to the car you will have the response ultimately. (I have narrated a story that counts everything happened and What is happening in that moment… ..)

I know that the war is not "nice", nonetheless, my intention it is to created a color diorama with "life", probably it's not the correct thing for which she is a girl and it's my mistake, but I believe that Shanina can stay this small honoring well.

PS: So important …. I`m not to mad man!!!! Belive me ¡!! Change two times....

Regards

Polux

View attachment 36983View attachment 36984View attachment 36985View attachment 36986View attachment 36987View attachment 36988View attachment 36989View attachment 36990View attachment 36991

View attachment 41192

View attachment 41193

View attachment 41194

View attachment 41195

View attachment 41196

View attachment 41197

View attachment 41198

View attachment 41199

View attachment 41200

P1010084.jpg

p1010085.jpg

P1010088.jpg

P1010089.jpg

P1010090.jpg

p1010092.jpg

P1010093.jpg

p1010095.jpg

P1010096.jpg

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Polux, this is building up to be something very special.

Very nice work....

Ron

G

Greg147

This is looking fantasic, Polux. Love the sign as well, that's a nice touch ;)

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Really nice coming beautifully the base is quality and the way the car is in the ditch it looks so natural

And with the damage looks just right not to much....,

The pose of the sniper in relation to the wall looks so natural again keep it up polux doing a grand job

John