I will return after the battle

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Very, very nice Polux. The addition of the sign is quality.

Excellent build.

Cheers,

Ron

D

dubster72

This is brilliant Polux, simply marvellous how one look tells the story! The quality of the whole ensemble is of the very highest standard.

P

Polux

Thank you for your all kind words.

I believe that at the end of next week it can be finished.

I'm working to do a good translation of the story and understand itself well. I wait for the last retouches in the car raise his quality. One of the lights that is absent I have put an electrical thread that will hang of the hole.

Thanks again!

Polux

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Looking really good Polux. I love all the details in that base.

Ian M

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
I love this dio Polux.

And the little touchs make it a cut above the rest.

Tony.

R

rogue-one

wow! this is fantastic polux. it's such a clean and well made diorama. like everyone is saying, the positioning of everything is great. the sign is a top touch. judging by the bullet hole in the window of the car, it looks like an enemy sniper may have took out the driver to cause the crash. lol. i would like to ask... what did u use for the thin bright grass on the road??

P

Polux

\ said:
wow! this is fantastic polux. it's such a clean and well made diorama. like everyone is saying, the positioning of everything is great. the sign is a top touch. judging by the bullet hole in the window of the car, it looks like an enemy sniper may have took out the driver to cause the crash. lol. i would like to ask... what did u use for the thin bright grass on the road??
Hi Bobby!!

To create the grass of the way use a few grasses for models of trains. There are a lot of varieties to choosing. Once stuck paint her with brown washes in order that it seems to be more natural. My intention is to create one day after the rain. I have created a few puddles in the way, with the same water I have wetted a bit the grass.

Thanks for your comments!!

Polux

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Keep it up polux , its fantastic! cheers tony