Ian M's 101st Airbourn with a difference.

C

CDW

\ said:
And any one that can recall the donkey rides on the beach will have no problem spotting the 'deliberate' mistake....
Can't see a mistake (so it's probably fairly obvious and my brains missed it) .... the only thing different from your donkey to the ones at the beach is that the beach versions had 5 legs at one time or another due to tiredness and dehydration :smiling3: :smiling3:

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
looking really good Ian......The only 'Mistake' I can think of is the lack of a set of reins...but then me man would have a bit of old rope to lead the brute with, wouldn't he?

Nice work.

Ron

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
The Donkey will be getting some rope reins once the rider is in place. The 'horse' will also be getting a set.

The mistake is as far as I have figured out that the muzzle is normally lighter than the rest, my one is the opposite way round.

So I could say I have it Ass about face. :laughing:

really got to start thinking of a base and try to figure out what the Hell it has crashed into... Any ideas?

Ian M

C

CDW

\ said:
really got to start thinking of a base and try to figure out what the Hell it has crashed into... Any ideas?
The donkey ??? Jeep damage would be about right ... they're tough little sods.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
LOL I was actually thinking Camel, but where can I get one in 1/35?

I think it might end up being either a big rock or a palm tree. Most likely the rock as they are easier to make :laughing:

Ian M

C

CDW

MB commonwealth afv crew has a camel. I bought the kit to compete my coutances diorama. still got it here, just had a coat of brown and a dry brush but I'm not seriously doing anything with it, can post it to you if you want :smiling3:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hmm tempting, Do you have a picture of it Colin? Is it standing or laying down and how big is it. height if standing. I might be able to find one in the local toy shop. I just need to work out the size thing.

Ian M

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I might just buy the set, need a figure or to for the Valentine...

Ian M

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Just to let you know that this is not forgotten, its just on the back burner while I do a few other things.

Ian M