Ian M's plan B the concluding pictures.

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
looks amazing ian your done your self proud with this build the detail in all parts are outstanding but my favour goes to to the gun the biggest FIVE i could find coming your way buddy

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
I can only echo what's been said Ian, five stars mate. It's a beauty, i want at go and make a start on mine now lol.

Have fun, John

B

Boldman

Very nice, looks the business, love the way you did the windscreen wipers in the dust, very convincing!

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Thanks again for the feed back. It's great to hear that it's appreciated.

\ said:
sounds good Ian. I've just done 18 mackerel by the local power station. you going for carp?

(sorry to digress on your thread)
No worries it was I that started.

Yes it was a carp session. In fact a contest. first prise was a week on Parco del Brenta in Italy and £500 to get there on. (Drive and survive!!! only 1950km :surprised:)

No we didn't win. !!!

20 teams of two with three rods each, thats 114 lines in the water Thursday 18:00 to Sunday 12:00. a grand total of ELEVEN fish landed!!! Oh Did I say the lake is 165acres!!!

Me and my fishing partner caught absolutely nuffin!!! lol

Ian M

C

CDW

last time I had any luck with carp I was fishing tiger nuts soaked overnight in smoked fish oil. drilled and used on hair rig...... Robert was, as they say, your mothers brother :smiling3:

shame you threw a blank mate, but half the fun is the act of fishing and not just the catching eh.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well its called fishing and not catching....lol'

Ian M