Ian M's plan B

C

CDW

So i take it you're keeping this and not sending it to me to dispose of then? :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

P

Polux

Fantastic work without doubting. Great your success of paints the mickey mouse camouflage, the model seems more interesting and ,I personally, seems to me a be very enterteining and agreeable model.

Will be waiting.

Cheers. Polux

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Naaaaaa. Sorry Colin. In fact I like the quad so much I might just buy another.... once I have done the two in the stash :smiling:

Thanks Poulux, Am I tempting you over to the Allies yet?

Ian M

P

Polux

\ said:
Naaaaaa. Sorry Colin. In fact I like the quad so much I might just buy another.... once I have done the two in the stash :smiling:Thanks Poulux, Am I tempting you over to the Allies yet?

Ian M
Hi Ian!

You tempt me very much, yes!! The certain thing is that once I finished the diorama (winter patrol) I proposed to do one with allied soldiers ... but once in the shop I did not find anything interesting, always the Sherman...

I will be very attentive to your model, since already I have my third diorama in mind and it will be with allies!!! (That disaster I am, I have begun the second diorama and already I think about the third dio!!!)

Thanks Ian!

Happy modelling

C

CDW

Ahh well can't blame me for trying :smiling3: :smiling3:

Have you sorted the base and figures yet?

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
love the camo colour ian looks great on this vehicle..looking forward to seeing them in a dio

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Thanks chaps for the comments.

Base is well under way but I fancy keeping that as a surprise.

Figures! Darn I knew I wouldn't get away with not doing figures.... Hmm Me thinks I will need to have a hunt around and see what I can find, 'cause we all know that British figures are so well covered... not!

Of to the shops! Well internet.

Ian M

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well an uneventful interweb shopping trip or what.

To get the figures that I had in my minds eye I would need to buy three, maybe four sets of figures. Now I am not a figure fan, so that is just not going to happen! Sorry.

The base that I had started on was way to big for the change of plan so a new one was thrown together Saturday while the misses was at her sisters.

So I would like to announce that I am calling this one done.

Ian M