I'll have a go with this ..................

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Nice choice Peter , should be an interesting watch , cheers tony

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Well I made a start ............ not much but I have all the halves of the road wheels, drive sprockets and idler wheels together.............. I forgot how tiny this little kit is ..... I think it might be a trial :sad:

Peter

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
\ said:
Looks good on the picture looking forward to seeing what you do with it
Looks good on the picture ............. ???? :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: .........

Maybe I'll wait a few weeks. Photoshop the box lid, and say "look guys" here is my effort for the GB ........ It might be easier :sad: .......... Why do they have to make all those "itty bitty" bit's so small ??????

Peter

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
I have all the wheels finished and dryfit onto the lower hull .............. Tomorrow I'll crack on with the interior bits and post up a couple of piccies.

Peter

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
Seeing as everyone seems to be "cracking on" with this ............ I figured I better put in a bit of effort.

The Hull is best part built and ready for paint............. A few bit's will stay off and get painted separately. These are the parts that need some detailing and will easier be done before fitting............... Axle stubs are masked with some flexible tube from the bits box ...........

I need to build the "Turret" next ........... Then the whole lot can be painted together.

Peter

View attachment 97341

View attachment 97342

bradley1.jpg

bradley2.jpg

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice start and nice to see some think model as well, ;)

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
I started on the Turret ............ But I only managed to clean up a few bit's and gave up. I'm just too tired to concentrate on it. Maybe tomorrow.

Peter