Image Wanted: Background of Hardstanding

S

Stevekir

I want to superimpose a cutout of my 1/72 Lanc on to a colour image of concrete or tarmac hardstanding suitable for a dispersal area in WW 2 (that is, not full of buildings etc. but trees in the background would be OK). Preferably larger than 640 x 480 pixels. I have searched but there is nothing really suitable.

Thanks.

A

Andy Mac

Hi Steve, I found this shot from RAF Coltishall on my hard drive from 2005, and thought without the distractions it might fit your purpose.

Sooooooooo, here's the image without the distractions (good old Photoshop ;) )

If it's of use to you I've uploaded a 3000 x 2000 pixel image to my webspace so you can download at the following link...

http://www.planemad.co.uk/raf_coltishall_6314_b3000.jpg

Hope this can help.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
You made that disappear rather well Andy!

A

Andy Mac

\ said:
You made that disappear rather well Andy!
That's because I'm used to photoshopping my belly out of photos of me, lol . :eek:

Last edited:
S

Stevekir

Thanks Andy, just the job. Now I have the problem of photographing my model at the right angle (in two dimensions) and with matching lighting to be convincing, and cutting and pasting it with no fringes so that it doesn't look stuck on. I've mastered cutting and pasting but the rest is difficult.

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I don't think the yellow/black markings are very WW2.......but I bet they could be 'disappeared' too.

Cheers

Steve