In case of zombie apocalypse

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Very nice Paul, Rick would be impressed I'm sure.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Nice Paul but how do you get 12 shots from a six round revolver...unless you mean x2 that is. :smiling2:

Cheers,
Richard

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
I know it part of the culture in a lot of places, and this is no criticism, but being English I just don’t get the need. Sorry Paul

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Tim, being English you don't have a need. You don't have every idiot w/opposable thumbs walking around heavily armed in your country. I don't own any firearms. They are props I've made for my son's movie. One is for filming, starting soon, the other is a spare. I just thought they came out pretty good. See Insurgent Pictures.

Jack L

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jack
I too assumed they were the real thing, but in fact 1:1 models…extremely impressive!

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Coulda swore I posted a reply to this thread earlier.......anyway what I wanted to say was Tim.......we don't really need a reason to own firearms but if we choose to do so, it is a right afforded to every citizen via the constitution. I would hate to think my previous post wasn't deleted by the MODS....if so I would certainly like to know the reason. Oh, nice props Paul. That calibre is a little weak for Zombies.....I'd go with a .44 calibre....just to make sure. Rick H.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
very nice rep,s,resin or fdm,
as i don,t see theses layer line which i hate so much,turned out very nice I would like a colt python or a dirty harry special,
44,cal as said by rich
I read you where not aloud to make reps at some stage,maybe wrong ,or it was just some BS ,going about

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Can I join you with my MP40? 'COME GET SOME YOU UNDEAD MOTHERS...'

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 17
  • P8019831.JPG.9334afd7e663b6558cca16126a103a3a.JPG
    P8019831.JPG.9334afd7e663b6558cca16126a103a3a.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 17

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Here you go Moni, a real "Zombie killer"! I call this Grizzly Bear medicine......it goes logging with me when I'm up on the mountain cutting my firewood. My furry friends and I have an "understanding".....we both leave each other alone. Happy Zombie hunting !! Rick H.P1011917.JPG

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Here you go Moni, a real "Zombie killer"! I call this Grizzly Bear medicine......it goes logging with me when I'm up on the mountain cutting my firewood. My furry friends and I have an "understanding".....we both leave each other alone. Happy Zombie hunting !! Rick H.View attachment 433312

'You feeling lucky?' Well, do you...punk!'

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
That is a beautiful job Si..........very difficult to replicate that grip material. I have similar material on my wartime P.38 grip panels. If I had looked closer I would have noticed the rail on top of the receiver.....scope mount I presume. Rick H.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
That is a beautiful job Si..........very difficult to replicate that grip material. I have similar material on my wartime P.38 grip panels. If I had looked closer I would have noticed the rail on top of the receiver.....scope mount I presume. Rick H.

Cheers Rick, yep, one the hardest colours I have ever tried to do, really chuffed you think it looks okay, it doesn't have that slight translucent gloss texture but, it isn't far off. The picatinny rail is for a scope.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
My niece (curb weight about 125lbs) used to be a US Marshal & carried a stainless version of these. A little easier on the wrist than a .44.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Tim, being English you don't have a need. You don't have every idiot w/opposable thumbs walking around heavily armed in your country. I don't own any firearms. They are props I've made for my son's movie. One is for filming, starting soon, the other is a spare. I just thought they came out pretty good. See Insurgent Pictures.
They have indeed Paul .
I remember you mentioning your son Dan before and the production company. Had to look it up to refresh his name. Quite a thrill to make props like that , you must both be proud.