Instructions required.

Mike Mortimore

SMF Supporter
First Name
Michael
Hi Guys,
A while a go I bought a collection of helicopter kits, knowing that the instructions for one of them was missing. The instructions I'm looking for is Airfix 1/72 Scale Westland Army Lynx.
I'm making three kits for my son's birthday cake. He was an Air Craft Tech in the REME for 25 years reaching the rank of WO 1.
These are the 3 kits I'm making. All 3 have been prepped and cleaned ready for assembly, the scout has been started. He worked on all three of these.
Up dates later.

If any one has a copy of the instructions that they could send a copy by email, or a link where I could obtain them.

Cheers guys Mike :face-with-head-bandage::sleeping::face-with-head-bandage::sleeping::face-with-head-bandage::sleeping:IMG-20180927-WA0001.jpgIMG-20180928-WA0002.jpgIMG-20180928-WA0002.jpgIMG-20180928-WA0002.jpg

Sorry dodgy finger.... could Admin delete 2 of the images . thank you.

Last edited:

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Mike, I strongly suggest editing your post (with the Edit link at the bottom) to remove your e-mail address from it. This forum has a feature that allows private messages: anyone who clicks on your name or avatar to the left of your message, can choose to start a conversation with you. This is far a better way of having people get in touch with you than posting your e-mail address for all the world to see.

Mike Mortimore

SMF Supporter
First Name
Michael
Hi Paul,
Thank you for the link, sorted.....:thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:

Jakko, done cheers for the advice.

Regards Mike :face-with-head-bandage::face-with-head-bandage::face-with-head-bandage::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
At least you didn’t post your real-world address, as I’ve seen some people do :smiling3: Anyway, posting an e-mail address where everyone can see it, is an invitation to receiving spam for all and sundry things you’re not interested in, so it’s best to only give it out in private conversations if you want the other person to be able to reach you without going through this (or any other) web site.