Intro

Si.

First Name
Simon
Step right up Si and Welcome to the Asylum!! Some high quality modeling going on there and Yes.......I would be interested in the "story" behind your first Diorama. :thumb2: Rick H.

Thanks Rick much appreciated, the hobby is probably the only thing that keeping me from a real one :tears-of-joy:

The story I made for it, you may need to take a closer look at Giselle if you haven't already noticed :tears-of-joy:

Ive called this 'a bad day all around'
Jean-Pierre and his long suffering wife Giselle have had a bit too much of the Vino Collapso, the wheel has come off the cart, the mule has bolted and Giselle has been caught short. Seconds later Klaus has turned the corner with a very grumpy Colonel who is already late for a briefing. Having taken the back root because the main road is blocked Klaus is no further forward.
I think Jean-Pierre & Giselle will be fine apart from a hangover though I fear Klaus maybe off to the eastern front

Thanks again

Si

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
The story I made for it, you may need to take a closer look at Giselle if you haven't already noticed :tears-of-joy:

Ive called this 'a bad day all around'
Jean-Pierre and his long suffering wife Giselle have had a bit too much of the Vino Collapso, the wheel has come off the cart, the mule has bolted and Giselle has been caught short. Seconds later Klaus has turned the corner with a very grumpy Colonel who is already late for a briefing. Having taken the back root because the main road is blocked Klaus is no further forward.
I think Jean-Pierre & Giselle will be fine apart from a hangover though I fear Klaus maybe off to the eastern front

Thanks again

Si
I had noticed 'Giselle', but thought that it must have been the pin holding her upright :tears-of-joy:

Si.

First Name
Simon
Thank you everyone for your warm welcome and kind comments. Its very much appreciated and very motivational. I look forward to getting to know you all more

Take care and safe

Si

Si.

First Name
Simon
I had noticed 'Giselle', but thought that it must have been the pin holding her upright :tears-of-joy:

No its the cart holding her up :tears-of-joy:, I was going to say I was going to change the thickness off the .......hmmm pin/stream as i felt it was too thick, but hey she was desperate so left it.:tears-of-joy::tears-of-joy::tears-of-joy:

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Very well done Si........just one of those details that adds a lot of interest to your diorama :thumb2: Great back story as well. Rick H.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Welcome Si, some very nice builds especially the Hurri...

Cheers,
Richard

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
I have a 1/32 Hunter that I had only just started but had to quit almost straight away when I had to stop the hobby in the 90's, will complete it one day. Special aircraft to me as I used to work on them in the RAF

Hi Si

The Hunter is my dad's favourite aircraft too. He used to work on 26 Sqn with them on the Mk.6 Hunter

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Si, if I may give a tip? When you quote a message, don’t type your reply in the quote but below it :smiling3: