It’s Over ! Berlin 1945

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Stone the crows, we should know by now you do nothing in half measures Danny.
Well that will keep you busy for a .....week....month..... Several months in my book.
Looking fwd to seeing them painted up.
John.

D

Daniel Horvath

Mick , Scottie, Steve and Peter thanks for the support fellas ! It will take quite sometime until it’s done! I have to do some research about what colours I should use to paint them as I never did Russians before the main uniform colour i use khaki and i go from there! Also thanks Miguel I have a separate room for them you know the man cave!

M

miguel.roman

As we say in my country: joooooder. Sorry I couldn t find a word in english hahahahaha. I'm really hopping to see more of this titanic project

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
DAAAAAMMN Dan... you are really a fast painter and those will look really stunning once placed on the diorama... will you have enough space? :smiling3::smiling3::smiling3:

D

Daniel Horvath

Thanks Greg im not as fast as you think, airbrush does the job for me, all of them will have place guaranteed! it will take like a month I think but still a lot more work need to be done today I painted all the 63 boots tomorrow on to the skin colour so stay tuned! Regards Danny

Peter Gillson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
That is a singificany number of figures - it will really come to fife with that many. Looking forward to the next stage.

D

Daniel Horvath

Hi Peter thanks for joining and for the support like I said it will take time until these figures are ready! Soon as get to the point when is something to show let you guys know! Regards Danny

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Danny, I thought I'd plenty of figures to paint for my 1/72 Rorke's Drift dio., but all these in 1/35?! My admiration knows no bounds.

Excellent stuff.
Ron

D

Daniel Horvath

Hi Ron thanks for the kind words! It is very slow and tedious job loads of patience but no rush as you said its not a few it’s whole army of 63! Best regards Danny

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hi Danny.
Just checking in, seeing how your " little "army is progressing. All looking good.:thumb2:
Russian colors are far easier than the Germans that you have done in the past so you will breeze through this.:smiling2:
John.

D

Daniel Horvath

Thanks John do my best I promise! So here we are sofar ... boots , trousers, skirts, jackets , coats , uniforms , hands , and heads are all coloured ! Tomorrow i jump to do the belts and magazine holders ! Its a long tedious job to do all 63 at once but im conquer it! Thanks for looking cheers Danny 06AC19E8-F300-4C48-B3EF-EABA694C4928.jpeg

D

Daniel Horvath

Good evening to you all ! figures on the way ! Luckily I found references for colours on one of the miniart box! Great help as I wasn’t sure about colours but now no more worries! DC900B81-D4E9-4F36-B3BB-BE7F4C106AB3.jpeg

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Danny .
Thanks for that info on the box.You get to know the basics,but this will stop me from having to look up some of them.
Saves trying to remember, going to copy and paste, then print out.:thumb2:
John.

D

Daniel Horvath

Your more then welcome John glad I could help! Regards Danny

D

Daniel Horvath

Hi there everybody! Just a little update! Figures on the way I have painted everything on the bodies all the equipment etc. Today i do the highlights and wash and after medals and insignias and the bodies will be fully completed! Also today I have received 2 soldiers out of the 4 what was missing! AliExpress took his time but its here finally! So here are the 2 soldiers! Thanks for looking cheers Danny 10D945A8-B691-46AE-AAC0-A89460B18E05.png02D54C87-FD40-429F-85A9-662C4D89298E.jpeg

D

Daniel Horvath

Good afternoon guys! After a very long wait today morning the postman has delivered the missing figures from AliExpress! So now the set is completed! The rest of the figures bodies are almost completed im doing the insignia decals and the photoetch medals hopefully will be done tonight and then on to the heads! So here are the final figures! Thanks for looking cheers Danny!14310665-B956-45B6-AE32-C54A4B83373E.jpegBF92C1AE-351E-4FBB-BAEB-45489D816439.jpegBB76B017-A9C2-4E75-9531-330386C6A3EB.jpegCB6F9EAE-5AAB-4F55-A6A0-F2FD4F069143.jpeg