Italeri 1/12 Mefistofeles

• Thread starter Deleted member 3568
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3568

Hi all well it's finally finished (I seem to have very little time to model or even check out the forums lately, life is so hectic)
Anyway for those that didn't follow the build this is not the red version in the museum it's the Ernest Eldridge world record run version, the tail had to be raised and the skirt lowered also an extra seat for the co-driver had to be added all else is out of the box, I've seen some amazing builds of this kit where an amazing amount of detail has been added, I'm no where near as patient as that or talented so here is my version of this amazing kit. It truly is an amazing kit, I have plans for another one but it will be totally radical and nothing like the actual car, anyway that's in the future. Here are the pics.

2h87fqh.jpg

152nyts.jpg

24vn1qq.jpg

10omgih.jpg

ap9sgx.jpg

1zq55wo.jpg

rjr2a9.jpg

34fe9v5.jpg

qx2bt3.jpg

302a1di.jpg

xqi839.jpg

I think I'm going to concentrait on finishing some of the models I've started to clear the bench for October's ducati(the missus surprised me further saying I could also get the upgrade kits taking the cost of it to nearly 700 quid)

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well Ken I don't know what to say. I could say it's great/fantastic, but it's more than that. The colour, weathering and the car itself as just got me. I want one.

D

dubster72

That is truly excellent Ken! If you could get someone to Photoshop a picture of you & add it to your pics, everyone would believe it's the real thing.

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great build,Ken,do real like this one,so well done,:D;)

P

phikoleoputra

Wow, stunning. Great black color instead of the usual red!

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Now that is brilliant. Now we've seen pics of the real thing, when will you be posting pictures of your model Ken? ;)