Italeri Crusader III 1/35 Done but not dusted!!!

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
D

dubster72

I really like it Ian. Where you've toned down the rust makes it look like heavy dirt which suits it. Another one to be proud of!

Point of interest, what camera are you using? I'm in the market for another & your one takes nice macro shots.

Patrick

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Thanks Patrick.

Camera? I took them with my mobile phone!! An HTC Incredible S...set on (5Meg) res2592x1552 but it can go from 640x384 to 3264x1952 (8meg) shoots a pretty good video as well :smiling:

I have actually only used the big camera (canon DLS) twice since I got the phone.....

Ian M

B

Boldman

Very nice indeed!

I'm tempted to pick up a Crusader tank for a diorama idea I've had for a while involving a minefield and broken tracks - saw the Tamiya one in Hobbycraft a couple of weeks ago and really had to resist the urge lol

S

Sky Raider

Wicked job there Ian. I loved doing my Tiger when i did it but these things take a long time to complete such a small project.... think ill stick to my planes. Well done on a great tank.

Andy

L

Lancasterb1

Thats great work Ian, love the rusting around the bodywork and on the rivets 5 stars from me for that build

Andy

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Cracking Tank Ian.

The detailing is first rate, and the paint job is something to be proud of.

5 stars from me.

Tony.