Italeri schwimmwagen

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Nice tidy build and a clean finish. Certainly looks the part on the base. Great work my friend

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Gerry
Nicely done. It will fit perfectly.
Jim

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
That came out "sweet"! As you said just a little tweak here and there with the weathering and good as gold. ;) Rick H.

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
That came out "sweet"! As you said just a little tweak here and there with the weathering and good as gold. ;) Rick H.
And just spotted a mistake - must've grabbed the wrong paint, copper instead of brass! :tongue-out3: :fearful: Don't think that I'm going to rectify that until/unless it starts to glare at me!

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Nice job gerry , always liked the schwimmwagen , fantastic bit of engineering , and it always reminds me of a beach buggy ! Cheers tony

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
Nice job gerry , always liked the schwimmwagen , fantastic bit of engineering , and it always reminds me of a beach buggy ! Cheers tony
Thanks Tony must admit that the more I look into them, the more I'm intrigued by them, radical, yet a simple way of doing it.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Thanks Tony must admit that the more I look into them, the more I'm intrigued by them, radical, yet a simple way of doing it.
Yes , its brilliantly simple but effective . Take a bathtub , nail some wheels on it , add a propeller at the back and we’re off! Like an episode of Last of the summer wine :smiling5:
cheers tony