Italeri Trucks 1:24

G

GrahamEM

I thought i'd post a few of my builds as there isn't a Truck section and it might inspire some modellers to have a go, i buy TMW magazine (Truck Model World) by Traplet. there is a forum there for this genre of modelling, covering diecast 1:50, 1:87 and ultimately 1:24 in plastic kit form.

All decals home produced on inkjet Crafty Computer Paper, some have aftermarket resin parts from KFS & M&G.

Volvo FH16 appeared in TMW reader's gallery, has KFS 6x4 double drive RHD dashboard, M&G mudguards and fuel tanks.

Daf XF105, made 6x2 from two kits, RHD dashboard from KFS.

Scania R420 a regular sight on roads here on the busy A17 link from Norfolk, South Lincs to the A1 North.

M&G twin steer kit, RHD dashboard from M&G with metal wipers.

My latest from the first ever TMW group build that i got going.

Mercedes Actros 4x2, RHD dashboard from KFS.

I

ivangouveia

Hi, GrahamEM,

I like trucks too and as I never had toys when I was a boy, I used to make my own trucks. Now, as I see your trucks, I wonder if a boy had things like them. Even not being a little boy, I want to play now. Well, I have no words to describe them. They are fantastic!

T

tonyb6000

Nice trucks! Love the tabloid on the dash of the latest. All those decals done at home? Might try that. Are you making these to order or is it just for fun? Recognise a lot of the liveries as I used to ply my trade up and down the A1 to Lincoln. Beautiful stuff. Ever considered adding some road grime?

Tony B

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
My knowledge of trucks is limited to 'Eddie spotting' so I just clicked on this just out of curiosity, nothing else...........What an eye opener, these are truly stunning.

How you can achieve such amazing results beggers belief. My admiration knows no bounds.

My sincere congratulations,

Ron

M

mikef350

hi mate

great work on the trucks.i have just started my italeri scania r500 and i am realy enjoying it.any way this is going to be my first and last truck because i bought this in memory for my late grandad who drove trucks all his life.i was wanting to ask you if you could make up some decals with my grandads name (john kershaw) and do you whant the left over accessory parts when i have finished my diorama

F

Flying Scottiedog

I'm with Dograt on this one as i feel i should be walking round them either getting in to drive it or at a truck fest.

C

Crankyhorse

Brilliant.

I want to make one of these and do it in my transport companies livery. Where do you get the printable decal paper?

Oh and do they do curtain-side trailers?

G

GeeBee

Very nice build, I still get the TMW mag' but haven't built a truck for a couple of years, I have a few in the stash to build, but I'm still getting through my car kits (Very Slowly) at the moment.