Jabba the Hutt

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Fun little weekend project, about 6 hrs over the weekend to get him painted up. Lots of wet blending on the body for the greens and yellow/browns.

View attachment 384129View attachment 384130View attachment 384131View attachment 384132View attachment 384133View attachment 384134View attachment 384135
HI Steve yes you've captured the ole hutt to a T as my wife jen could not stand to look at him in the films an hated him with a relish but she loved seein him get his come upperance in the film she nr clapped an I know its fiction but there maybe creatures like him somewhere up there somewhere lol

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Nice finish and good blending on a small miniature. Who is the manufacturer and what scale? I’d guess at 28mm but could be wrong.

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Nice finish and good blending on a small miniature. Who is the manufacturer and what scale? I’d guess at 28mm but could be wrong.
I reckon its about 1/78th as according to the internet Jabba was/is 3.9m in length lol. He is from Star Wars Legion - Some sort of card role playing game - I got him for the figure not the game itself. Link Here

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Nice one Steve :smiling3:.
Looking good,Steve!
and perfectly timed for Star Wars Day!
Looks great Steve. :smiling3:
Good fun Steve and very nicely painted.
May Fourth be w/you. PaulE
Great job Steve... didn’t realise how small this was until I looked at the first pic again,
Jason

Thanks very much everyone for the kind comments.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Thanks for that Steve.....just looked up the supposed scale of Legion and it’s 1/46......Jabba must have been on a diet ;) They probably picked that unusual scale to make the miniatures stand out and not fit well with other ranges. Nice sculpt though.