Jem Hadar scratchbuild

B

baz

Hello everyone,
yes its that old boring bloke back once more with a large scratch build, this was a commission build for my friend in Greece, he wanted a big model and the paint scheme with vivid colours on the model, he is very happy with the model and will be tacking delivery of the model very soon.
please let me know what you think as this will help me to improve my models in the future.
regards Barrie ( the old guy ) P.S the gentleman holding the model is my friend from TRANSPORT MODELS PRESTON where the model will be on display for a short while. .

Attachments

• DSCF5006.jpg
    DSCF5006.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCF5550.jpg
    DSCF5550.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCF5651.jpg
    DSCF5651.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCF6553.jpg
    DSCF6553.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCF6599.jpg
    DSCF6599.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCF6796.jpg
    DSCF6796.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCF6807.jpg
    DSCF6807.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCF6837.jpg
    DSCF6837.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCF6831.jpg
    DSCF6831.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 42

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI is this jem hadar ship from star trek DS9 ? as it looks great but shouldn't it be lit up in purple light at the back end ?
chris

B

baz

Hello Ross and Christopher,
YES Ross it is huge over four feet long, that was how big my friend wanted it to be, and as for the light Christopher I only wish I had the talent to add lighting to my models but this would be more work and cost a lot more to add to the build, I build what people ask me to do if they want other things after I send them the model they can add things, but your right the light at the rear should be purple and it is from the DS9 star trek show.

regards Barrie ( the old guy )

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Wow some size indeed Baz.
Like to see you friend going through customs with it !
John .

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hello Ross and Christopher,
YES Ross it is huge over four feet long, that was how big my friend wanted it to be, and as for the light Christopher I only wish I had the talent to add lighting to my models but this would be more work and cost a lot more to add to the build, I build what people ask me to do if they want other things after I send them the model they can add things, but your right the light at the rear should be purple and it is from the DS9 star trek show.

HI again Barrie yes I see your point about only doin what the person asks for but anyway purple light or not the build looks great an the paint sceme loks a bit like asteking v-good work indeed :cool:
chris

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Baz,
That's another cracking build your friend should be very happy with that lights or no lights.

B

baz

thank you for the kind words guys and watch this space there may be another BIG build on the way soon,