Jim's SU76

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Third try , don't EMOGE you'll lose text, had a nice little critique but don't feel like typing it for third time (angry face) so here it is yada-yada..... and what are tags?

P.S. not really angry (smiley face).........Jim

100_6374.JPG

100_6376.JPG

100_6377.JPG

100_6378.JPG

100_6379.JPG

D

dubster72

No idea what EMOGE is Jim, but I like the look of this kit :smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Ooh, I've always known them as emoticons..  :$

You may be right as I am probably wrong :/  or maybe across the pond nomenclatures are a bit different.......Jim :smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
this should be an interesting build,Jim,looks a nice kit, :smiling3:

I still call them smile faces, :/

F

Fenlander

You may be right as I am probably wrong :/  or maybe across the pond nomenclatures are a bit different.......Jim :smiling3:

We have a special relationship so I am sure we can get over it  :D  that is until the UK leaves the EU then according to President Obama, we will be at the back of the queue for trade deals but we can get over that too xD

Anyway, great subject.  I have built the MiniArt one and have another in the stash.  Kits apart, it is a lovely subject to build.  Looking forward to seeing it come together.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Going to watch this one Jim  :D 9_9 :smiling3:

Thanks Ian, need to get into a regular build  as big dios do tend to scramble the brain a bit, but certainly will not abandon project and intend to finish by summer unless called away to some distant project which I have no control over but would like to stay close to home. Simple build really and I don't intend to overdo stowage etc... ...Jim :smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
this should be an interesting build,Jim,looks a nice kit, :smiling3:

I still call them smile faces, :/

I agree Monica, very nice kit indeed , nothing like horrendous Svezda kit I built for Russian front Dio a few years back. Detail seems superb and hopefully I can get a bit of progress going on it soon. Oh ...the Missus calls them "smiley faces" also :x .............Jim :smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
I have never build one of these so its a maybe to look for a the next swap meet in june, :smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
I have never build one of these so its a maybe to look for a the next swap meet in june, :smiling3:

You know I was going to convert this kit to an ammo carrier  to accompany my SU152 in a vignette. Luckily Patrick has saved it ^_^ .....Jim :smiling3:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I enjoy a bit of political banter her and there, as long as the author, as in this instance, is aware of the fact that political debate is a no go on this forum. 

yes other fora may have it, this one does not and will not. as said an odd remark here and there you can get away with. If it gets to be a raging debate the brownie points will suffer.

in this thread there has been more about this than Jim's build, so let's get back on track and forget all this political pish.

At the request of Jim, I have removed all the political comments so the build thread can be found

Last edited by a moderator:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
I enjoy a bit of political banter her and there, as long as the author, as in this instance, is aware of the fact that political debate is a no go on this forum. 

yes other fora may have it, this one does not and will not. as said an odd remark here and there you can get away with. If it gets to be a raging debate the brownie points will suffer.

in this thread there has been more about this than Jim's build, so let's get back on track and forget all this political pish.

Reprimanded and contrite am I and will stick to plastic if anything at all..............

F

Fenlander

Yep, let's get back to the build.  I accept responsibility for this as it was me that started it.  I apologise unreservedly.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
So, a slap on the wrist and off to bed with no supper for you then Graham :P .